What if I no longer have my academic records or final award?

If you no longer have your final award (degree/diploma) or your academic records (transcript/mark sheets), you must contact your institution and request a duplicate copy.

If your institution will not issue a duplicate copy, they must send to CES a letter of registration along with the official academic records (transcript/mark sheets) in a sealed envelope.

These documents must be mailed to the following address in a sealed envelope:

Student No: X______________________
Comparative Education Service
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
158 St. George Street
Toronto, ON M5S 2V8

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful