What are official academic records?

Official academic records (transcripts, mark sheets, or statements of marks) are documents showing all courses taken and grades obtained by the student. It must be signed, stamped, and dated by the officials (i.e. Registrar, Controller of Examination) of the awarding institution in a sealed institution envelope with an institution stamp, a seal, or a signature over the back flap.

Please carefully review the Required Documents by Country of Education web pages to determine the academic documents you will need to provide for each of the completed credentials you would like assessed. You may use the Request Official Academic Records to have your former university send us these documents. NOTE: It is the client's responsibility to make this arrangement. CES cannot order these documents for you.

All official academic records must be mailed from the issuing institution in a sealed envelope to:

Student No: X______________________
Comparative Education Service
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
158 St. George Street
Toronto, ON M5S 2V8

All documents submitted for assessment become the property of CES and will not be returned. Official academic records issued directly to CES by the institution will not be released to the applicant.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful