Do universities and colleges require ECA reports for admissions?

Generally, Canadian universities and colleges (including the University of Toronto) follow their own policies and procedures in deciding whether you qualify for admission to a specific program.

Please contact the Admissions Office of the university or college you wish to apply to, and ask about specific admission requirements and whether an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report is necessary.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful