What can I use an ECA for?

Immigration ECA reports is used for Canadian immigration (including Provincial Nominee Programs). Immigration ECA reports contain a unique immigration client reference number.

General ECA reports can be used for employment, education, licensure, TN visa, and general purposes.

Educational credential assessment (ECA) reports are advisory in nature and do not in any way comment on or guarantee an individual’s eligibility or qualifications for employment, certification, or professional licensure. CES recommends that applicants confirm the requirements for their general-purpose use prior to applying for an ECA report. Please note that individual educational institutions, professional associations, regulatory bodies, and government agencies may have specific/additional admission requirements.

Click here to apply now.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful