What do I do if the name on my documents is different from my current name?

If your name has changed and does not match the name on your submitted documents, you must upload a copy of your proof of name change (e.g., marriage certificate, affidavit) showing both your original and current name. Documents not in English or French must be accompanied with official word-for-word translations.

You will be able to upload this document during Step 2 of the application process. Please select “Yes” for the question “Have you changed your name since completing your credentials?” and upload your proof of name change (e.g. marriage certificate) accordingly.

If you forgot to upload your proof of name change and would like to add it to your application, please contact us for further instructions.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful