Can CES forward a copy of my Official Transcripts to a third party?

To order a copy of your official transcripts to be sent to a third party, please complete and submit the “Duplicate Copies of Official Transcript to a Third-Party” form along with a colour scan copy of government-issued identification. You may submit the request by mail or in-person.

The fee for this service is $60 plus tax, and is considered a separate service from ordering a duplicate copy of your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report.

Please note: This service is only available for applicants who have received a completed ECA report from the Comparative Education Service (CES). There is no guarantee that this service is available for all Official Transcripts from any institution. The availability of this service is subject to the policies of your academic institution regarding the redistribution of your Official Transcripts, as well as the Comparative Education Service’s own discretion. It is your responsibility to ensure that a forwarded copy of your Official Transcripts meets the document requirements of the receiving organization/institution.

Was this article helpful?