Can someone represent me during the application process?

Applicants may designate a third party to act on their behalf during the application process with CES.

If you would like to authorize a third party to communicate with CES on your behalf once you have submitted your application, you must provide CES with a written request by completing the “Designate Third Party and/or Release Information” form and submitting it by mailin-person, or through the Missing Documents form in your application account. 

Please note that you must still provide your original signature on the application documents; no one else may sign on your behalf.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful