How do I send my documents to CES?

Your colour copies of your government-issued ID and academic documents (degree/diploma and transcript/mark sheets) must be uploaded during your online application. You must do this before submitting your application.

Please scan and upload your documents to their respective fields. The application system does not allow more than one file to be uploaded in each field. 

Please ensure you have completed all requirements for your application.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful