When you purchase an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report, you are eligible to receive a $200* tuition voucher towards courses or services** offered at U of T School of Continuing Studies.
Vouchers cannot be applied through the online registration process. Please contact our office at 416-978-2400 or in person at 158 St. George St, M5S 2V8 during our hours of operation to have the discount applied for you. Please note that voucher discounts cannot be applied retroactively after registration.
For all of our registration options, please visit this Help Center article.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Submit a support request form, and we will get back to you!
*Voucher has no cash value and is valid for 5 years after the date on your assessment report.
** Exclusions include examination preparation courses, English Language Program offerings, private and semi-private instruction in languages, and the courses listed below:
- 3648 - DBT: The Basics (Foundational Training Part 1)
- 3649 - DBT: Beyond the Basics (Foundational Training Part 2)
- 3650 - DBT: Individual Therapy
- 3651 - DBT: Skills Training
- 3652 - DBT: Consultation Team
- 3960 - U of T SCS Interaction Design and Prototyping for XR
- 3961 - U of T SCS XR Development with Unity
- Courses offered in partnership with the Ontario Association of Architects (OAA), as follows:
- 3435 - Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) Admission Course
- 3725 - Ontario Building Code Act and Building Permit Application Process
- 3728 - Ontario Building Code Compliance Data: Concepts and Code Analysis
- 3734 - Professional Responsibility, Ethics, and Membership in a Self-Regulating Profession
- 3729 - Legal Aspects: Professional Liability & Architects’ Contracts
- 3724 - Construction Act
- 3726 - Bid Theory and Bid Practice
- 3721 - Construction Contract Administration and General Review
- 3727 - Planning and Development Approvals