A Secure Electronic Delivery Service is a method of sending documents electronically over a secure network to educational institutions, employers, agencies or any third parties. Educational institutions are partnered with organizations that provide secure electronic delivery services. These documents are password-protected, digitally signed and certified by the sender to enable institutions to securely send documents that are considered official.
Please note that CES accepts official documents sent through secure electronic delivery services for the following countries only:
- China (China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center and China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center only)
- India (certain insitutions and platforms)
- New Zealand
- Nigeria (ETX-NG Only)
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
CES accepts documents shared by the following organizations
- China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center (CDGDC) (for degree verification only)
- China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center (CHESICC)
- Credentials Solutions
- Digitary Core
- My eQuals
- Norwegian Diploma Registry
- National Student Clearing House
CES also accepts documents shared through individual institutional portals established by your former institutions.
If your former institution has established and maintained its own document sharing platform, please ask them to contact our office by submitting a request form so we can collaborate with them to ensure a smooth and efficient delivery of your institutional documents.