How can I have my international academic credential assessed?

The Comparative Education Service (CES) can provide you with an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report that will assess your international academic qualifications and state its Canadian academic equivalent.

For more information, please visit the CES website.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful