Nursing Community Assessment Service (NCAS) has an agreement with the Comparative Education Service (CES), University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies to accept the credential evaluation for your nursing credential(s). Please refer to NCAS's website for more information regarding the new registration pathway.
CES provides an online application for applicants who want to apply to the new registration pathway. The following two options are available to select from:
- Document-by-document Application for NCAS (new application) - $149
- Document-by-document Application for NCAS (upgrade from a CES IRCC ECA report)-Do not complete Credential 2 to 4 - $135.6
For CES applicants who already have an IRCC ECA completed and issued by our office, you only need to “upgrade” to a General Assessment. Please only complete Credential 1 as the upgrade fee covers all credentials assessed by CES for IRCC purposes.
If you already have a completed CES General Assessment, you will only need to request Duplicate Copies of Official Transcript Sent Directly to Institutional Third-Party. There will be a limited fee of $80 plus tax.
Delivery of Assessment Report
The above-mentioned fees include the assessment fee and the secure electronic delivery of the assessment report and the reviewed authenticated academic documents to NCAS through an established secure delivery method.
- If you (The applicant) do not wish to receive the assessment report, you may choose Certified Electronic Copy for NCAS only (including copies of your academic documents).
- If you wish to receive the assessment report, you may choose any of the following delivery options
- Courier Service within Canada and Continental USA
- Courier Service International
- Certified Electronic Copy
To help you navigate the document requirements for the registration pathway, we have provided the document checklist at the end of this article.
If you would like to receive a copy of your assessment report for NCAS purposes, please contact our office by submitting a request. The delivery options of the assessment report are
Optional Certified Electronic Copy
|$20 (plus 13% HST)|
Courier within Canada and Continental USA (Tracking Available)
|$35 (plus 13% HST)|
Courier International (Tracking Available)
|$80 (plus 13% HST)|