How can I change the type of application I have submitted?

Applicants cannot apply for both general and immigration applications at the same time. An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report completed for general use cannot be used when applying for immigration. However, an ECA report completed for immigration purposes can be used for both immigration and general purposes. 

If you would like to change the type of application you have submitted, please complete pages 2 and 4 of the appropriate application (Immigration OR General Use) and submit it to CES by mail, in-person, or fax (416-978-2185). Please note, this change will not be visible in the client portal but will be applied to your file.

Was this article helpful?