Can someone represent me during the application process?

Applicants may designate a third party to act on their behalf during the application process with CES.

If you would like to authorize a third party to communicate with CES on your behalf, you must provide CES with a written request by email or by completing the “Designate Third Party and/or Release Information” form and submitting it by mail, in-person, or fax (416-978-2185).

Was this article helpful?