What do I do if there is an issue with my assessment report?

If you have received your unofficial ECA report via email and noticed an error with your ECA report, please notify CES of your concern by responding to the email that was sent to you.

If you have received the official copies of your ECA report and have noticed an error or omission, it must be reported within 30 days of its date of issue. Please contact CES to have it corrected.

Please be advised that all fees are final and non-refundable. Once you have submitted your application, you have acknowledged and provided consent to having read and understood the Terms & Conditions.

If you are unsatisfied with the outcome of your ECA report, you may submit a written appeal within 90 days of the date on your report. Your ECA decision appeal request must state your reasons for disagreeing with the outcome and provide documentation that supports your claims. Your appeal will be reviewed by a Senior Assessor. Once we review your request you will be notified of the outcome. If your appeal is successful, CES will issue a revised ECA report and your appeal fee will be refunded. A complete list of fees can be found on our website.

Was this article helpful?