What services does CES provide?

Comparative Education Service (CES) can provide you with an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report that will assess your international academic qualifications and state its Canadian academic equivalent.

Clients can submit an application for an Immigration or General Use ECA. Please click here for more information.

Was this article helpful?